Compare salaries, take courses and more with five practical job apps.
Looking to climb the corporate ladder? Or perhaps just find a new job? We’ve rounded up a list of five apps to help land you the salary, skills and employer that fit best. So what are you waiting for? Make your next career move with this list from Fast Company:
- Get paid what you’re worth with PayScale (web), a comprehensive tool that asks nearly 100 questions to determine if your salary is commensurate.
- Sharpen your skills with Coursera (Android, iOS, web), an app granting access to more than 1,000 free courses spanning every subject imaginable.
- Automate your resume with the LinkedIn Resume Builder (web) to avoid duplicating efforts on other job application platforms.
- Read a roundup of reviews from current and former employees – plus, see who’s hiring – on Glassdoor (Android, iOS, web).
- Get ready for a round of interviews with Job Interview Question-Answer (Android, iOS). To prepare for common queries, you can even record yourself answering each question.
Get the full rundown of each app at Fast Company.